Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yeah for Income Tax!!!


it's that time of the year again and all i (amy) can say is yeah for income tax! a check for 1200 bucks is in the mail coming to me, going straight into my "saving for jinja account"!


Bethany had to get a new- old car because her's pooped out and starting melting (litterally!) but all is good because shes selling the melted one for parts and will be selling the new-old one before we go.


bethany is planning a sweet coffee house to raise awareness and funds for the trip and she's going to have some sweet local talent help her out. and if you've ever wondered what her voice sounds like- check it out because she's got a killer one.


my garage sale is in the works. our minnesotan friends did 2 garage sales and raised 4 grand so i'm hoping to make at least 1000 at mine but we'll see.


anyways- keep checking back for updates.


friends, don't get me wrong: by no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back."phil 3.13-14

(julie from amani if you read this, its true- i stole this verse from your facebook:))

2 comments:

Morgan Schaufele said...

I saw the link to your blog from facebook - Anyway, I think it's a cool idea - keeping all your fans posted on all the sweet things you're doing to get ready for Africa - good luck and God bless

Sorrell said...

Hey!
Great to read what you're gonna be doing! Be sure to visit Watoto too...its awesome up in their villages!!
Have an amazingly blessed time!

Sorrell