So I'm sad to say that its not looking good for Hope and Phineas. Hope has to leave on monday and its not looking like shes going to get the ruling she needs. So tomorrow we are going to get our beds converted to bunk beds aka. "deckers", and get phin a mattress to sleep on. We have decided to stay in our little house instead of moving, its going to be squishy but our house is so cheap and we love it so much that we just cant bear to move. Were staying with the hopes that we will get our ruling soon and Hope can come get her little bundle of joy as soon as possible. Pleeease keep praying, Hope is devastated to be away from Phin but it cant be helped.
In other news, Amy and our adorable new friend Katie who we love so much went to Kikondo today to go fishing with Musa. (I was going to go but I felt like I should stay with my lil preschoolers.) They were supposed to be back by 1:30 for the outing we had planned with the toddlers but were delayed by musas mom who was mad that they didnt stay for the meal she had prepared even though they SPECIFICALLY asked her not to prepare anything because they had a "program" (plans) that they had to be back for. They caught 9 fish altogether, (katie = 0, amy = 2, musa = 7) Oh actually katie wants you all to know she caught a minnow but she had to throw it back!!!
Please keep Hope and Phin in your prayers, and also us as we take Phin. Our lives are going to be really different! Pray that we wont mess up this child too badly while shes gone!
Until next time...