Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 months in the blink of an eye...

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that after 45 long hours of travelling I am back in Canada safe and sound! It was a really long trip but I'm glad to be back with my family and friends. However I definitly have a jinja shaped hole in my heart...im not sure when I'll make it back there but I miss it very much. Thanks so much for all your prayers for us as weve travelled, weve been in a lot of situations that should have been worse than they were but we arrived home healthy and safe. Thanks so much! God bless you all.

I'm not sure whats going to happen to this blog but if we can find interesting things to write, we will!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Your comments will be missed, but glad you both are back safe and sound. I will wait, until next time.......


Victoria